Sources of Food
- All ingredients is a component of a mixture.
- Certain food items are made with few ingredients, but some are made with many ingredients.
- Some ingredients are common for several food items.
- Vegetables, cereals, pulses, fruits and spices come from plant sources.
- Mean, poultry, fish and milk products come from animal sources.
- Animals are categorized based on their eating habits into herbivores, carnivores and omnivores.
- Herbivores are animals that eat only plants and plant products.
- Carnivores are animals that eat meat.
- Omnivores eat both plants and animals.
With our free PDF notes you can get success in any competitive or entrance exams like CTET, KVS, NET, CAT, MAT, CMAT, SSC, B.ED, IBPS Recruitment, IAS, CSAT, State Civil Services Exams, UPTET, PSTET, HTET & many more. It also provides NCERT solutions, CBSE, NTSE, Olympiad study material, Indian General Knowledge, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Current affairs, Science, S.ST, model test papers, important Questions and Answers asked in CBSE examinations.