The total of 150 multiple choice questions of one mark each will be asked in CTET exam. There are 60 questions for maths & science or Social Studies, 30 questions for Child Development and Pedagogy and 30 questions for language I and II with no negative marking .
Here are some tips and strategies related to English Language, which will help the students to score well in the examination.
• English Language Section is included in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam to test your English language ability.
• Questions from the topics like Reading Comprehensions, Sentence Arrangement, Synonyms, Antonyms, spelling test, common error, fillers etc are being asked
• The rules of part of speech must be understood well as they are highly required to solve grammar part
• The candidates should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage in right perspective
• They should have good reading ability for attempting questions of Reading Comprehensions
• Vocabulary of candidates should also be strong to answer synonyms and antonyms.
• The candidate should give attention to the various exceptions to the grammatical rules also.