- If a and b are two natural numbers such that a3= b, then b is called the cube of a.
- If the units digit of a3 is b, then the cubes of all numbers ending with a will have their units digit as b.
- The cubes of all numbers that end in 2 have 8 as the units digit. The cubes of all numbers that end in 3 have 7as the units digit.
- The first odd natural number is the cube of 1. The sum of the next two odd natural numbers is the cube of 2. The sum of the next three odd natural numbers is the cube of 3, and so on.
- The cube root of a given number is a number, which, when multiplied with itself three times, gives the number.
- If a given number is a perfect cube, then its prime factors will always occur in groups of three.
- The cube root of a number can be found using the prime factorisation method or estimation method.
With our free PDF notes you can get success in any competitive or entrance exams like CTET, KVS, NET, CAT, MAT, CMAT, SSC, B.ED, IBPS Recruitment, IAS, CSAT, State Civil Services Exams, UPTET, PSTET, HTET & many more. It also provides NCERT solutions, CBSE, NTSE, Olympiad study material, Indian General Knowledge, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Current affairs, Science, S.ST, model test papers, important Questions and Answers asked in CBSE examinations.