Company Corporation Exam GK Solved Questions
1. Decibel is a unit of ?
2. Which of the following is used as rear view mirrors in vehicles ?
Answer: Convex mirror
3. Which of the following is not an ore of iron ?
a) Iron pyrites b) Magnetite c) Hematite d) Magnesite
Answer: d) Magnesite
4. Which one of the following is known as the 'king of metal' ?
a) Iron b) Gold c) Platinum d) Cobalt
5. Which is the alkaloid that contains in cola drinks ?
6. Which alloy is used for the production of the body of aeroplanes ?
7. The compounds which are used to give colour to glasses and oil paintings ?
Answer: Transition metals
8. Name the person who invented lightning conductor ?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
9. What is the voltage at which house hold AC (Alternating Current) equipments work ?
a) 220 v b) 230 v c) 400v d) 110v
Answer: 230 v
10. Which of the following is a device that employs the principle of Mutual Induction ?
a) Electric motor b) Microphone c) Transformer d) Electronic choke
11. Dengue fever is caused by ?
Answer: IGM Dengue Virus
12. The work of famous poet 'AKKITHAM' which got VAYALAR award in 2012 ?
13. Which is the highest national Environment award ?
Answer: Vriksha Mithra award
14. Who is the second Indian who is appointed as head of ICC Cricket Committee ?
Answer: Anil Kumble (First > Sunil Gasvaskar)
15. Who got Nobel Prize for literature in 2012 ?
Answer: Mo yan
16. The programme launched by Kerala state Government to protect women and children from sexual abuse and sexual harassment ?
17. The present chief Justice of India ?
Answer: P. Sathasivam
18. The new name of Big Ben Tower ?
answer: Elizabeth Tower
19. The 14th Vice President of India ?
answer: Hameed Ansari
20. Which was the statistical model used for India's second five year plan for attaining economic development?
answer: Mahalanobis Model
22. Who was the first women Director General of Police in India?
answer: Kanchan Chauduri
23. No child below the age of 14 can employed as per the Indian Constitution ?
answer: Article 24
24. Who wrote the book 'Development as Freedom' ?
answer: Amartya Sen
25. The sex-ratio of Kerala (Females per 1000 Males) according to the Census of 2011 ?
26. Untouchability is abolished under ?
Answer: Article 17
27. Article 21 A deals with?
answer: Right to Education