TET Practice Paper Set-20
1. A child who uses both its hands to hold a toy, gradually holds the toy with its fingers. This can be best explained by this development principle.
(2) Development is predictable
(3) Individual differences
(4) Development proceeds from general to specific
2. Comparatively, emotions shift easily in….
3. The modification of existing knowledge structures as result of exposure to new information or experiences is….
4. A child of class I obeys the orders of the elders to avoid punishment. The child is in this stage of the Kohlberg’s moral development.
(1) Stage I of premoral level
(2) Stage II of premoral level
(3) Stage III of conventional morality
(4) Stage IV of conventional morality
5. One of the following perspectives proposes that all children have an innate language acquisition device which is responsible for language acquisition called the…
(1) Nativist perspective
(2) Humanistic perspective
(3) Behavioristic perspective
(4) Socio-cultural perspective
6. One of the following speaks about the social expectations for every stage of development.
(1) Development tasks
(2) Developmental hazards
(4) Cognitive abilities
7. Pick the correct statement from the following.
(1) Physical health is important than mental health.
(2) Mental health is important than physical health.
(3) Physical and mental health are interrelated and both are important.
(4) Mental health is important for intellectuals and physical health is important for labourers.
8. The performance of a student is less than his aptitude in Mathematics. He requires….
(1) Extra coaching
(2) Training in memory techniques
(3) Best teaching
9. ‘Prediction’ is the characteristic of the following psychological concept.
10. A class teacher would like to know the opinion of class X students on certain issues. The appropriate method to know the opinion is…
(1) Case Study
11. Relation between intelligence and creativity is…..
(3) No specific relation
(4) Positive in students having an above average I.Q.
12. Learning outcome depends upon the following.
(1) Learner, learning material, learning process and teacher
(2) Learning material, learning process and teacher
(3) Learner, learning material and teacher
(4) Learning process and teacher
13. One of the following method is more suitable to tech the heterogenous group of students for self-paced learning.
(1) Lecture method
(2) Historical method
(3) Programmed instruction method
(4) Loud reading method
14. A child is not able to learn a task properly because of nonattainment of age. The learning factor involved is…
15. “Law of exercise” is the contribution of this school.
(3) Gestalt school
16. Three students of class IX stand in 1st , 2nd and 3rd positions interchangeably in all their achievement tests. All the time they feel jealous of one another. In this case, the teacher needs to concentrate on this domain for their healthy development.
17. Involvement of the learner….
(1) Is active in R-S conditioning than in S-R conditioning
(2) Is active in S-R conditioning than in R-S conditioning
(3) Is active in both S-R and R-s conditionings
(4) Is passive in both S-R and R-S conditionings
18. Essential component of learning is
19. According to Vygotsky, Children’s self –directed speech is called…
(1) Private speech
(2) Egocentric speech
(3) Culture-oriented speech
(4) Social speech
20. A teacher and two to four students form a collaborative group and take turns in leading dialogues on the content of a text. It is called….
(1) Reciprocal teaching
(2) Remedial teaching
(3) Extended teaching
(4) Cooperative learning
21. A student of class V has learnt many things when the class teacher appreciated the behaviour of his classmates. The learning theory involved is….
(1) Insight learning
(2) Social learning
(3) Instrumental conditioning
(4) Classical conditioning
22. Change in the neurological system of a person due to the process of memory is known as…
(2) Genetical memory
(3) Biogenetical memory
(4) Linguistic memory
23. A class VIII rural student learns the periodic table in a similar fashion to learning “VIBGYOR”, the colours of the rainbow. The technique involved in this learning is…..
(2) Paired association
(3) Ideas association
(4) Word Association
24. To carry out the provisions of the RTE Act, 2009, ‘funding’ is the responsibility of…
(1) The central government
(2) The state government
(3) SSA and RMSA
(4) Both central and state governments
25. As per the NCF-2005, assessment at Class I and II is…
(1) No test in any form
(2) Oral test
(3) A simple written or oral test
(4) Based on the syllabus
26. One of the following indicates the learner’s higher cognitive ability.
27. One of the following is the reason for learning disability.
(1) Possessing I.Q. less than 70
(2) Inappropriate teaching
(3) Comitting errors in solving the problems
(4) Defect in the perceptual process
28. Innovative way of problem solving is mostly observed in this learning.
(1) S-R conditioning
(2) R-S conditioning
(3) Insight learning
(4) Social learning
29. One of the following actions of a teacher indicates that he is a good leader.
(1) Doing things right
(2) Doing the right things
(3) Setting the things right
(4) Asking to do right things
30. A child comforts another child who is crying by offering her toy. The behaviour of the child who tried to comfort the other child represents……
(1) Social development
(2) Social and emotional development
(3) Emotional development
(4) Cognitive development